flatDRIVE - UNIVERSAL ELECTRIC MOTORS WITH DISC PRINTED CIRCUIT ANCHOR
High efficient motors flatDRIVE surpass all similar products in terms of dynamic and static characteristics and constructive-technological features. They can be used everywhere in a wide range of different industries.
- flatDRIVE is universal, compact, modular electric motor, consisted of separate assembly units
- Unique modular structure of flatDRIVE allows assembling required power by means of mounting of several modules on a single shaft
- Flat and light flatDRIVE can be used in various tools and devices, preserving their weight, size and appearance
- flatDRIVE is shock-proof and resistant to high dynamic impact
- Unique flatDRIVE structure allows increasing power of operational unit by dint of mounting of several modules on a single shaft.
- flatDRIVE is able to withstand multiple and frequent overloads and can operate in a wide temperature range (from -50C to +50C)
- High speed reliability
- Low inertia momen - thin armature has low inertia and high torque, exceeding rated torque by 10 times;
- Zero oscillations due to smooth armature rotation;
- Modular split-type structure - the structure consists of separate assembly units, which can be easily replaced in operation conditions without any auxiliary equipment (in case of fault, repair, expiration of service life etc.;
- Long service life of brushes;
- Thin and flat structure;
- No need to magnetize.
- Low weight and small size;
- High coefficient of efficiency (70%) and increased torque;
- Enhanced reliability, durability, and electrical safety;
- Low noise and vibration level;
- High dynamic specifications;
- Operation in generator mode;
- Ecological cleanliness and negligible technological waste.
Light and compact flatDRIVE can be used in various tools and devices, preserving their weight, size and appearance.