We are committed to health, the environment, and the communities in which Adgex operates.
The community is faced with pollutants and carbon emissions continuously. Adgex understands that
due diligence and care for the commitment of environment is not only necessary parts of conducting business
operations but also are advantageous to its business and professional reputation. Nevertheless, Adgex is socially
responsible in all of its activities to protect and sustain the environment, in accordance with the requirements
of the law and expectations of the community.
Adgex’s objectives are to:
- incorporate the protection and sustainability of the environment in its projects;
- adopt sustainable engineering principles to reduce and restrict the amount of waste materials and emissions;
- minimize the environmental impacts on all of its projects, e.g. protection of local flora and fauna;
- increase environmental awareness and its sustainability with all stakeholders.
Adgex’s management is committed to:
- planning, developing, implementing and monitoring of relevant business processes, plans and procedures to manage and minimize all environmental impacts that may result from its project operations;
- engaging in development and improvement of business processes, plans and procedures to meet its environmental objectives;
- compliance with current environmental legislation, legal requirements and achievement of environmental objectives; and
- promotion of communication on environmental and sustainability management as a normal component in all aspects of its project work.