UPRAIL – NEW ERA OF RAIL TRANSPORTATION
UPRAIL is a high performance transport system used as advanced light railway based on elevated track structure, providing great opportunities for non-stop haulage and passenger transportation over any terrain and distance.
The elevated track structure goes above landscape and consists of anchor supports of prestressed structure, which can be mounted at a distance of up to 10 km between each other. Universality of UPRAIL structure allows forming direct-direction transport corridors with minimal land disturbance. UPRAIL is able to accept track inclines of up to 15% and almost any landscape irregularities, such us canyons, mountains, forests or waterways.
UPRAIL can operate in remote areas in a wide temperature range and withstand all unpredictable weather conditions such as snowfalls, blizzards, black ice, fog or flooding.
Rolling stock consists of unmanned trains, operating with low noise, vibration and providing high rate of traffic flow. Every power module is equipped with traction motor and can be used for various transportation purposes, allowing to combine different modules into one multi-function train.
UPRAIL is eco-friendly solution and can be used in various climatic zones with environmentally sensitive atmosphere as it has minimal environment impact during building and operational time. Construction of the UPRAIL structure does not require embankments, culverts, massive deforestation or any other disruptive works, therefore UPRAIL makes landscape and existing ecosystem unharmed. Track structure does not interfere into local structure like roads, people, animals, or any other obstacles. UPRAIL perfectly integrates in wildlife and urban environment with minimal environmental impact, preserving original appearance of nature and city infrastructure
- Superior cornering maneuverability delivers shorter track distances.
- UPRAIL track structure and rolling stock provides its functioning within the temperature range of -50°C to +70°C.
- Dual advanced track structure with no underlying surface ensures UPRAIL resistance to such natural disasters as snowfalls and rainfalls and their consequences such as snow-wreaths, flooding.
- Ability to negotiate inclines of up to 15%.
- Low footprint, light weight and high strength.
- Low terrain dependence.
- Lower consumption of construction materials.
- Non-stop operation due to elevated track structure
- Lowest carbon emissions
- Minimal land disturbance
- All-weather operation, no down time in floods.
- All terrain operation, no grade crossings.
- Low noise and vibration level.
- Wild world friendly, no obstruction to fauna.
- Non-stop haulage due to UPRAIL is advanced level under the ground
COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF UPRAIL AND TRADITIONAL HEAVY RAIL
UPRAIL IS A NEW ADVANCED INDUSTRIAL BENCHMARK OF FINANCIAL VIABILITY AND ECOLOGICAL RESPONSIBILITY IN RAIL INDUSTRY!
WATCH MORE VIDEO OPEN BROCHURE DOWNLOAD LEAFLET