ADGEX – is one of a few world leaders, who manufacture brand new products, changing usual stereotypes of Customers. Based on our advanced fundamental knowledge in science, great and practical experience, vast experimental base, our Company creates a novel worldview.
Intellectual Property is fundamental base for long-term Company strategy, directed to production of high-competitive products and services, capable of solving matters of innovation development for our core markets. Today we live in the era of progressive development of science and technics, and it is scientific breakthrough who plays a role of major competences' supplier. New markets and Company’s competitive strength directly correlate with ability to generate new ideas and put them into practice.
ADGEX makes particular steps in the area of machinery, energy and geoscience engineering development. Effective demand and preferences require novel approach of decision-making. To meet new Consumers’ needs, we have created a method when the Company and our internal divisions are capable to generate innovations continually. Technological innovations control is oriented towards creation of new markets, which are intangible and unperceivable today, but will emerge in near future. Such approach is a formula of our success in a future!
ADGEX is involved in providing total geosciences, infrastructure and energy solutions, and as a result covers various segments of market. This is result of combined effort of our many talented specialists, internationally having more than twenty years’ experience with common goal to commercialise joined knowledge and intellectual property.
Intellectual Property of ADGEX means amongst others and includes but not limited to all present and future rights, title and interests in and to inventions, secrets “Know How”, and confidential information, relating to our business activities. Our key advantage is know-how surrounding our technology, and our team is the only one who is able to deliver it to any project.
ADGEX’s main Intellectual Property strategy is to patent only significant technical solutions required in the production, since any patent discloses a formula of invention. Of course, these patents must demonstrate the ability to realise the company’s claimed technological advantages. Notwithstanding, most of the technical solutions of ADGEX will remain as undisclosed (secret) Know-how within the company to maintain the Company's ownership and exclusivity to the rights to the technology “Know How”.
As the company continues to expand its operations, it will maintain to increase ownership to intellectual property assets relating to its business activities.
Adgex declared achievements in fields of IP:
EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO KNOW-HOW
- May 2013, Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to “Know How” relating to elevated track structure known as “UPRAIL”. Behind this ”Know How” assets, lies some of the most advanced transport engineering, proven civil construction techniques and optimized individual structural components. UPRAIL advantages solve the problem of high volume commodities haulage from remote areas in harsh topographical and climatic conditions with significant reduction in CAPEX & OPEX, providing financial stability and opening new opportunities for participants of commodities market, including new miners commencing operations or for large operators.
- April 2014, Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named “Electric Engines
with Flat Printed Circuit Rotor”. Flat construction of engine provides considerably smaller, thinner and lighter structure of electric driver with low inertial moment.
- June 2014, Adgex carried out due diligence and in the process of completion of acquiring
intellectual property rights to technology “The method of energy resource conservation”. Application of this technology extends life of mechanisms, reduces energy consumption and polluting emissions.
- August 2014, Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named “Concept of Modular Locomotives”. New conception of rapidly and mutually interchangeable operative modules of the main and supplementary locomotive’s equipment with common base. Modular structure represents non-stationary fast-detachable sections with hulls, where equipment of common purpose is positioned.
- August, 2014, Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named “Free Renewable Energy”. Autonomous power supply sources and alternative methods of energy generation.
- August, 2014, Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named “Alkaline Accumulator Based On Nickel-Porous Frame”. Production of unparalleled universal high-efficient alkaline accumulators with high cyclicity and low internal resistance, capable of restoring energy in a matter of minutes. They can be used in a various fields: any transportation spheres (transition of public transport to electric power), security systems, communication and radio-electronic devices, railroad power substations, aviation and others.
- August, 2014, Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named “EC-Gearing With Ceramic Valve Alloys”. Production technology of a number of technical aggregates on the basis of eccentric-cycloidal gearing. It enables to produce reducers with coefficient of efficiency 99.8% with 5-times less material intensity and lifetime extension.
- October, 2014, Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named “Synthesis of Functional Material”. It enables to synthesis high-perfect crystals with completely faceted crystallization front, free from defects and with high transparence grade, quality of which is the highest of any crystals ever grown in the world; also the technology permits producing light emitting diodes with glass-ceramic luminophores with amplified luminous efficiency by 30%, augmented heat stability, with no optical losses and invariability of color specifications of the LED.
- October, 2014, Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named “Drive Control and Anti Derailment Mechanisms for Transport Systems”. This is a technology, consisting of four elements: Differential of a brand new reliable and durable structure, manufacturing of which does not require high-precision equipment and significant expenses; Monorail Transportation System with autonomous module, capable of moving on both monorail and on a ground without participation of a driver; Suspension Device for Aerial Lift, capable of moving autonomously on a cable-way with significant incline degree, supassing considrate ascents and slopes; Module on Pneumocushion - unique technology, allowing compensating more than half of a module’s mass by apllied pressure from air cushion, increasing speed and lowering deterioration of both roadway and the module itself.
- October, 2014. Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named “Universal Walking Mechanisms”. It enables to produce walking electromechanical devices and facilities, capable of being fitted on wheelchairs to overcome staircases and other obstacles, as well as for operation of linear actuators for wheelchair transformation from the position “on wheels” to the position “on a walking carrier” and vice versa.
- November, 2014. Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named "Technology of High-Speed Ablative Pyrolysis". It allows converting any type of wastes and other hydrocarbon-contained materials into high-grade synthetic liquid fuel, heat energy and electricity.
- November, 2014. Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named "Vacuum Integrated Technologies for Information Matricies". This is design-engineering principles of hardware components of nanoelectronics, relied on autoelectronic (field) emission, on the basis of which various tools, devices and components of different purposes are produced.
- August, 2015. Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named "Magnetohydrodynamic Generator". MHD Generator is unique energy processor, capable of transforming energy of gas flow directly into electric energy with high power-weight ratio.
- October 2015. Adgex has acquired Exclusive rights to the technology named "Multifunctional Technology of X-Ray Diffractometry". It is used for analysis of phase composition, granular size, surface structure, and other structural parameters of various materials, such as minerals, metals and alloys, films and wires, ceramics, glass, organic materials and other.
- “Monorail Transportation System”, Patent No 86918 dt on 28.08.2009. The present transportation system provides high-speed safe motion of transport module on the roadway by means of reliable contact of drive wheels with inclined basis of monorail, which does not permit transport module to lose contact with compact and light structure of road track.
- «Undercarriage for monorail transport”, Patent No 99407 dt on 16.08.2010 and No 111499 dt on 09.09.2011. The present undercarriage for monorail transport has increased contact reliability with monorail and feasibility to adjust contact force that facilitates improvement of motion safety for transport module on the monorail, during both horizontal motion and negotiating of inclines.
- May 2014, PCT patent application “An elevated railroad and a method
of providing an elevated railroad” prepared and filed by Spruson and Ferguson Intellectual Property lawyers.
This very important invention has based principles of the lateral and longitudinal stability of
the light rail track structure. It became the unique base of Uprail’s implementation.
- August 2014. Australian provisional patent application "A Locomotive and a Method of making a Locomotive" has been prepared and filed by Phoenix Intellectual Property lawyers.
Technologically new principles of modular approach in locomotive construction enable to create high-tech locomotives with usage of fast-detachable sections with unified modules, which significantly increase locomotives’ capacity, reliability and technological effectiveness, cut opex, expenses for maintenance and repair. Attained unification of equipment permits changing of configuration and connection within the sections to the extent of regional and climatic requirements, Customer needs and peculiarity of operation.
- May, 2015. International provisional patent application «Method of Charging Batteries and the Charger» No AU2015202321. This is brand new tool, operation principle of which is based on new technological methods of energy generation for light-emitting devices and charging of accumulators.
- "ERC" trademark №499540 is registered on 11.11.2013, on the basis of Certificate for examination of application No 2012732568, issued by Federal Service for Intellectual Property (ROSPATENT). Trademark priority date is 18.09.2012.
We are proud to deliver reliable, affordable and eco-friendly solutions to geosciences.